Scan Auto Parts Microfiche with Generation Imaging
Do you need to read an auto parts manual contained on microfiche? Are you a mechanic, customer service rep, autoparts reseller, or actual manufacturer? You can try to find an old microfiche reader or even a microfiche printer at a library, or you could send Generation Imaging the microfiche in the mail and have us scan them.
Automobile mechanical parts and vehicle manuals were filmed on step-and-repeat microfiche. They are microfiche cards with genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part drawings and index direct created by the manufacturer. We can convert those car parts to pdf, tiff, or jpeg. If you would like an extra service, we could also enhance them to become searchable PDFs (also called OCR). Auto parts microfiche have all the parts from the major manufacturers. So if you need to look up something obscure like 2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet L4 2.0 Alternator Diagram, if you can get your hands on that microfiche, we can convert that for you.
There are a few reasons why you may need vehicle parts manuals to be digitized to image. You could be a mechanic, a DIY owner, or a service manager from a motor vehicle corporation. We have scanned many different types of companies over the years, and not just cars. We have also converted jet skis and construction vehicle manuals on microfiche.
List of some car brands on microfiche:
Volkswagen CONTACT US
Microfiche to PDF or Digital Image
Microfiche can be digitized into file image formats using microfiche scanners. We can scan microfiche no matter how big or small your potential project is. At wholesale prices, we can convert the following microfiche types: COM fiche, jacket fiche, ultrafiche,16mm, 35mm, large format microfiche, positive, negative, rewritable (Microx or AB Dick) and step-and-repeat.
Benefits of Microfiche Scanning
- Images take up less storage space than physical microfiche
- They are easy to retrieve and transfer
- Images can be duplicated easily and safely
- The risk of loss drops significantly, and risk of damage, completely
- No more using or fixing reader printers or microfiche viewers
- No need to overpay a company to manage your documents offsite
- Microfiche scanning cost is less than buying a new scanner
Why Choose Generation Imaging for a Microfiche Conversion to Digital Image?
We believe our microfiche scanning company distinguishes itself from the crowd. Trust us, we know how frustrating it could be to search for the right microfiche services company. The main reasons to use Generation Imaging for your microfiche conversion are as follows:
- Wholesale scanning prices: Yes, we know price is the #1 concern and question about microfiche digitization service. We do not mark up prices, subcontract, or overcharge. Get your free microfiche scanning cost quotation today.
- Dedicated and experienced team. With over 30 years of experience, we have seen all types of microfiche. From standard jackets to unusual microfiche, we have the answers.
- We have top notch customer service and a quick turnaround. We are not a faceless organization. We are located in Florida, United States yet assist clients from all around the world. We have had no shipping mishaps. We realize you may prefer a local microfiche scanning company, but we bet we can outperform them.
- Specialized. Unlike other scanning bureaus or companies which sell microfiche scanners, microfiche supplies, data management software, microfiche reader printers, printers, microfiche equipment or cloud-based hosting, we actually focus and specialize in the niche of microfiche scanning. The microfiche conversion is the most important part of the project because if the work is not done correctly, the images will be worthless to read, index, process, print, or use.
Ready to get started with your microfiche conversion? Please contact us.